Sunday, April 22, 2012

More Pics from Jordan and One from Budapest

Outside the Treasury

Therapeutic Mud Treatments at the Dead Sea
Just Chillin'  at Wadi Rum.

Running Partner and Friend Sean Odell enjoying a frosty Petra  Beer.
"It makes me a better runner and better man"

Desert (check)  Horse With No Name (check)

Jack Climbing the Dunes in Wadi Rum.

The South Theater at Jerash.
(Jack and I are waaaay at the top.)

Future Archaeologist at the Amman Children's Museum
 After we got back from Jordan I left for Budapest with a group of students attending a MUN conference.  It was really cool experience as a teacher and a tourist.  I'll post some more photos soon.

Heroes' Square in Budapest  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rob and Laura,
    My family and I will be relocating to KSA in August via Aramco. Our son will be attending DHS. Are you guys still in KSA? I'd love to ask some DHS-specific questions.
    Great blog!
    Eric
    Tepner@mac.com

    ReplyDelete