Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011

It has been too long since I posted here...but don't worry because I have plenty of posts up my sleeve...I've been to KAUST, Abu Dhabi, and now we're in Thailand.  First here are some Halloween pictures.  Unfortunately, I missed trick-or-treating since I was coaching at the varisity volleyball tournament, so Rob and Jack handled it all on their own.  Thanks to Grandma Nancy for the dragon costume :)

Jack also wore his costume to school to trick-or-treat at the offices of the High School, Middle School, British School, and all the administrative offices.  It was adorable, but meant he brought home even more candy for me to hide and then eat myself.


Happy dragon
Scary dragon
Jack the Dragon with Princess Ella who is supposed to be locked in a castle (but she decided at the last minute to be a zombie princess)

All the compound kids




No comments:

Post a Comment