Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thailand Part 3

One day in Bangkok we went to the Dusit Zoo, which was really impressive.  The best part was that they have a tall platform by the giraffes where people can stand at the height of the giraffes' head.  The zoo workers let Jack feed the giraffes!

Check out its tongue!


Here are some of the other highlights...


A white Bengal tiger
Albino Soft-shelled Turtle

Golden Thai Python
Funny sign in the bathroom (but not meant to be funny...)

Jack having a conversation with a goat
We had to go all the way to Bangkok to see camels...

...and cows!

Side note: Two-humped camels (bactrian) are not found in Saudi Arabia; only one-humped camels (dromedary) are.  My mom taught me that when she came to visit us.
 
Loving elephants

 



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am thinking about you!! Jack is so big and I bet he has a big personality. I'm goign to the cities at the end of May... let's make a skype date soon!

    ReplyDelete